Thrudball 2018 will be held at the Newtown Sports and Social club on August 4th- 5th 2018
There is a 70 coach limit and entry is £35 (NAF members) £41 (Non-NAF Members which includes NAF membership)
Entry fee includes:
- Entry to the tournament
- 6 rounds over 2 days
- Food throughout the weekend (Friday BBQ; Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Sunday Breakfast and Lunch).
- No accommodation, but plenty of camping space.
- 24 Access to toilets / sinks
- Access to showers (£2 surcharge)
Trophies up for grabs:
- 4th Place (International Glowworm Award)
- Best Painted
- The “Hawk” Trophy (Stunty Cup)
- Dockbowl Champion
- Team Trophy*
- Most Thrudded (Wooden Spoon)*Teams compromise of at least 4 players, and the winning team will have the highest average score, with total (TD+CAS) being the tiebreaker.
The “ddark” Award (Most Sporting)
Best Thrudling (Best under 16)
Thrud Gurning Champion
Most Fouls – French only
Brexit Award (Best International Player)
- Thrudball ‘Orc’tion
- Spot prizes
- Thrud Bingo
(Please note, all awards are subject to numbers at the event. The organizers reserve the right to withdraw any award as they deem fit).