Thrudball 2019 will be held at the Newtown Sports and Social club on August 3rd and 4th 2018.
There is a 100 coach limit and entry is £35 (NAF members) £41 (Non-NAF Members which includes NAF membership)
Entry fee includes:
- Entry to the tournament
- 6 rounds over 2 days
- 3 round Blood Bowl 7’s tournament on Friday night (not compulsory).
- Food throughout the weekend (Friday BBQ; Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Sunday Breakfast and Lunch).
- No accommodation, but plenty of FREE camping space from 5pm Friday until 11am Monday.
- 24 Access to toilets / sinks
- Access to showers (£2 surcharge) from 8.30 each day (not on site)
Trophies up for grabs:
- Third Place
- 4th Place (International Glowworm Award)
- Best Painted
- The “Hawk” Trophy (Stunty Cup)
- Dockbowl Champion
- Thrudball Team Trophy*
- Most Thrudded (Wooden Spoon)
- Most Thrudlike Drinking Horn*Teams compromise of at least 4 players, and the winning team will have the highest average score, with total (TD+CAS) being the tiebreaker.
Awards (Subject to change):
The “ddark” Award (Most Sporting)
Best Thrudling (Best under 16)
Thrud Gurning Champion
Most Fouls – French only
Brexit Award (Best International Player)
- Thrudball ‘Orc’tion
- Spot prizes
- Thrud Bingo
(Please note, all awards are subject to numbers at the event. The organizers reserve the right to withdraw any award as they deem fit).