Welcome to the website of the Charity Blood Bowl tournament called Thrudball, traditionally held in Bognor Regis, West Sussex on the 1st weekend of August. 2019 dates are the 3rd and 4th August.

Thrudball consists of a full weekend of Blood Bowl with loads of fun games and activities alongside the 6 games of Blood Bowl (including a chance to be crown Most Thrudlike,and our famous Charity ‘Orc’tion) to help raise money for our two nominated Charities, which are the Roy Castle Lung Cancer foundation (the only lung cancer charity in the UK – www.roycastle.org/) and the Snowdrop Trust (providing nursing care at home for Children – www.thesussexsnowdroptrust.com/).

Previous events have always proved very popular, and the club has raised close to £40,000 for charity over the 13 previous events.

Profits from Thrudball are split with 20% being held for help run the event next year, and the remaining 80% is split equally between the two charities.

Please feel free to have a look about the site, and if you have any questions, please use the contact us page to get in touch.

Thanks

“The Thrud Boys”